AnaPath Services GmbH is a service provider for research-, preclinical- and toxicologic pathology. At AnaPath, you will have the opportunity to join an international team of scientists and technicians; pathologists, molecular biologists, engineers, and material scientists, while working on integrated projects including sophisticated technologies. As a toxicologic pathologist you will interpret pathology data from exploratory or regulatory preclinical studies on a diversity of studies on chemicals, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and combined products/ATMPs, and on a diversity of species: laboratory vertebrates, domestic animals, and invertebrates. You will deliver scientific reports and offer comprehensive pathology knowledge.
- Good collaboration with sponsors and internal scientists.
- Responsibility for the pathology evaluation of toxicology and preclinical studies,
- Supporting budgeting, protocol writing, analysis and report reviewing.
- Exercise the independent judgment in establishing evaluation criteria and methods in alignment with best-practices, and with outlines in national or international regulatory agencies.
- Timely completion of pathology reports after consultation with other involved scientists.
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications and requirements must be evident:
- Eligible for a work permit and swift relocation
- Diploma of DVM or MD from an accredited university
- PhD is preferable
- Board certification is preferable
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in anatomical pathology (gross and microscopic), preferable in an institution with a diverse an across several species and a variety of diagnostic needs
- Ideally, but not mandatory, demonstrate expertise in toxicologic or investigative pathology from a Contract Research Organization or from the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in the pathology process
- Excellence in written English
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent, and good time management skills
- Good team spirit
- Openness and willingness to learn about different technologies and methods
- Basic computer skills, i.e., working knowledge of standard software
- Managing a high workload and timelines
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Divers range of studies and species
- International team with different fields of expertise (among others: medical device, image analysis, toxicologic pathology, reproductive pathology, electron microscopy, immunohistochemistry)
- Salary according to Swiss standards
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org