We are looking for new colleagues in our international team. Besides the working languages German/Swiss German and English, at AnaPath we speak French, Italian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese and Swedish.
Junior- Business Development Manager, Proposal Manager, Marketing and Administrative Support in Commercial Services
This position should cover a wide range of tasks. It sits within the Commercial Services and is supporting all aspects of proposal management and related administrative support. It may cover the entire workstream from the initial enquiry, generating adequate high quality proposals through the completion of the contract together with the team members. The role requires a good understanding of the work we perform and might extend into effective communication with customers. In addition the role will support/take over tasks in marketing, like planning conference exhibition, supporting the generation of online and print media and regular news update.
Skills and competencies:
- Interest in advancement of life sciences and healthcare
- Experience in small to medium size service companies
- Pre-clincial CRO experience beneficial
- Excellent oral and written communication in German and English (business languages)
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, planning/organizing and adaptability skills
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with diverse contributors to get the work done
- Proficient at word and excel. Photo editing for media preparation and WordPress a plus
Please note that a Swiss/EU citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit is required to apply for this position.
Contact Dr. Jürgen Laufs (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further questions or send us your application to HR@anapath.ch.
We are looking forward to meeting you!