Medical device related studies and special technology applications are one of the most increasing fields at AnaPath. They are often integrated into routine processing and histopathology evaluation studies. In many projects, image analysis is involved which is developing to a new specialized sector.
Principal Investigator / Project Manager – 100%
This position will require managing medical devices, special technologies, and image analysis studies as the function of a study director (PI). Broad knowledge in the field of toxicology and biology is of advantage, together with high understanding of image analysis systems and GLP regulations. For this position, good management and multi-task coordination skills are required. As of the interdisciplinary field, a technical background but still with high understanding of biological systems is favourable. The position will put demand on continuous development and scientific learning. As with multi-part studies, a good teamwork spirit is necessary.
– Engineering in life-science or higher biological educational background
– High understanding of software for image analysis purposes
– General understanding of toxicology and histology is preferable
– GLP experience is preferred
– Experience with SEM, TEM, EDX, uCT and/or other instruments and microscopes
– Previous experience with morphometry is of advantage
– Experience with regulatory aspects of the medical device industry preferred
– Good management and coordination skills