AnaPath Services is a Swiss based contract laboratory specialized in histopathology services including toxicological and molecular pathology. The immunohistochemistry department is a quickly growing sector at AnaPath Services GmbH.
PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR IMMUNOHISTOCHEMISTRY – 100%
This position will require managing the planning and coordination of immunohistochemistry studies and the communication with sponsors in the function of a study director/principle investigator. The focus of the position is on the development and validation of new chromogenic or fluorescent immunohistochemical staining methods for clients mainly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. Therefore, a high understanding of the scientific and technical aspects of immunostainings is very important. In addition, a good teamwork spirit is requested, since you will work in a multinational team of scientists, technical assistants and pathologists.
– PhD/Master in biology, life sciences or similar higher educational background
– Experience with development of IHC staining methods and light/fluorescence microscopy
– Experience with molecular biological methods
– Good management, problem solving and coordination skills
– Good English language skills requested, German preferable
– Previous experience in histology and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) is preferable
You must be a citizen of Switzerland or eligible for work permit in Switzerland by the EU/EFTA agreement.
What we offer:
– Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing sector
– A collegial international team and a good working atmosphere
– Continuing training and education
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com