Business Development / Account Manager for Korean branch.
AnaPath is a global contract research organization (CRO) and pathology services company that provides preclinical and bioanalytical R&D solutions. AnaPath is the result of the merger between two companies: AnaPath Services, based in Switzerland and specializing in pathology, and AnaPath Research, based in Barcelona and focused on preclinical development.
AnaPath Services emerged from RCC/Harlan and was established in 2013. It is located close to the pharmaceutical capital Basel, Swiss and has quickly developed into a globally recognized company owing to its expertise. AnaPath Services is well known for its scientific competence in toxicologic pathology, fast turnaround times and reliability.
AnaPath Research was founded in 1985 as CIDASAL being the first CRO to receive GLP certification in Spain. Over the years the company has been part of various multinational corporations, such as RCC, Harlan and Envigo, providing high quality services to our sponsors at all times. At the end of 2019, AnaPath Services acquired the site to continue together the journey towards excellence in research. More information at www.anapath.ch
- Good collaboration with sponsors and internal scientists.
- Develop territory business plan to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross profit goals
- Develop and maintain short- and long-term sales pipeline to consistently generate profitable revenue
- Build team relationships with other Sales and Operational staff to maximize sales revenues and gross profit growth
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- Organizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives
Qualifications: To be considered for this position, the following qualifications and requirements must be evident:
- Bachelor’s degrees or above
- Major at Life science or biology is preferable
- Pharmacist or DVM is highly preferable.
- Knowledge in basic toxicology, laboratory animal science and animal welfare
- Ability to learn and understand highly technical contents
- Positive attitude and resilience
- Excellence in English
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work in Korea or abroad, if necessary.
- Presentation skills
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive matters
- Ability to adapt and succeed in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, independent, and good time management skills
- Good team spirit
- Basic computer skills, i.e., working knowledge of standard software
- Managing a high workload and timelines
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org