AnaPath Services GmbH is a contract service provider for research-, preclinical- and toxicologic pathology. At AnaPath, you will have the opportunity to join an international team of scientists and technicians; pathologists, molecular biologists, engineers, and material scientists, while working on integrated projects including sophisticated technologies. As an image analysis technician, you will conduct histomorphometry on digital images of microscopic tissue sections using a large variety of measurements.
Previous experiences with histology and/or image analysis are warmly welcomed. However, with great interest and motivation, the necessary skills and experiences can be developed during employment. The work tasks are primarily supportive; to generate accurate scientific data, but they can also be developed during the position to include data interpretation, statistical analysis, coordinating roles, report writing and developments regarding Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
The position may include work on surrounding technologies such as image acquiring systems including slide scanning, laser scanning microscopy and scanning electron microscopy.
– Eligible for a work permit and potential swift relocation
– Requires verbal English language skills
– Requires consistent and accurate work performance
– Requires good collaboration with team members and internal scientists
– Requires good understanding of daily usage of general computerized systems
– Good understanding and quick adaption to general software is of advantage
– Experience with Excel
Welcomed Experiences and Qualifications:
– Higher education in computer science, bioinformatics, biology, or other related fields
– High understanding of software and algorithms for image analysis applications
– Advanced English writing skills in the scientific direction
– Experience working under GLP
– Previous experience in digital pathology and applied morphometry
– Knowledge of computer programming languages
– Additional experience with WSI, SEM, TEM, EDX, uCT or other instruments and microscopes
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org