Open positions: Be a part of the AnaPath team!
Please contact us at HR@anapath.ch with your application or for any further questions!
AnaPath is working on a wide field of experimental and toxicologic pathology. This includes
regulatory and basic research on chemicals, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals and medical
devices to support industry and university research and development.
AnaPath is seeking a bright, enthusiastic pathologist with experience in toxicologic pathology,
who will be fully support routine and special research at our Swiss laboratory and within our
industrial and universitary network.
– DVM or MD with a PhD degree in a relevant biological discipline.
– Good understanding of pathology pathways, and able to discuss results of pathology evaluation in the context of regulatory development processes and basic research
– Good team-working and communication skills within our laboratory team
– At least 3 years experience in toxicologic pathology in a CRO or pharmaceutical research environment
– Board certificate in anatomic pathology is preferable